Join our team and be part of something special!
BES Design/Build, LLC is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business. We are absolutely tenacious in our goal to provide the highest quality architectural, engineering and construction services at the best possible value to our clients, on time and on budget, providing alternative solutions to their issues at hand, and doing this with integrity and professionalism. To do these things, we have to have a team in place with this same tenacity and expertise in different areas of the process with a focus in the federal contracting. If you are of the same mindset, we want you to join the team, and be part of this dynamic environment.
BES has offices in four States with projects throughout the US; and as a result, we need expertise everywhere we live and work. Below is a listing of positions we routinely seek to fill. If you have the talent we seek, we are flexible in location – just be sure to note it in the appropriate spot on our employment application. If you don’t see a role here that fits with your training and experience, but you want to be part of the team, please apply using the link at the bottom of the list:
In this role, you will be responsible for creating designs that will knock their socks off! You will have experience designing renovations and additions to hospitals and government office buildings. You will be licensed in multiple States via the NCARB process. Apply Now >>
You will deliver what we sell, on time and on budget, coordinating with our internal resources, subcontractors and vendors to deliver what the client expects. You will have experience managing contract and subcontract documents, scheduling, billings and you will be our client relationship person – your most important role! Apply Now >>
Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
You will have experience with AutoCAD, SKM, and perhaps Revit, and you will design and deliver mechanical, electrical and/or plumbing (MEP) and civil designs for both new construction, additions and renovations. Your experience will be in commercial and/or governmental construction, and you will have your PE license in potentially multiple States. Apply Now >>
You are the ‘boots on the ground’ at our job sites, ensuring every aspect of the project is being built according to construction plans and specs, code, etc. and that people are working safely. You will be a tenacious communicator. You will also be client facing and must utilize extreme tact and professionalism. Apply Now >>
Construction Foreman, Mechanical and Electrical
You may lead a project in the field, or you may work with an assigned Superintendent, depending on the size of the job. So you need to be a born leader, willing to jump in and get the job done. Apply Now >>
I don’t see a position posted, but want to be part of the BES team, so here’s my resume!
Make sure your resume speaks to how fabulous you are, and what you can contribute to BES – tell us your preferred work location, and anything regarding licensing and/or certifications you worked so hard to acquire and maintain. Apply Now >>
We offer a very attractive benefits package to our full-time employees that includes the following (all effective upon hire – no waiting period):
- ♦ 8.5 paid Holidays per calendar year - Accrual based paid time off (PTO) that provides for up to three (3) weeks of paid vacation each calendar year that can be used for vacation, sick or personal needs.
- ♦ Disability and Life Insurance – The Company pays for employee Disability (both short and long-term) and Life insurance completely!
- ♦ Health Insurance – We offer a Dual Option Health Insurance Plan that includes both a Silver PPO and a Bronze HDHP with BCBS to allow our employees to select a plan that supports their healthcare needs at a cost they can afford. The Company pays 50% of the Bronze HDHP premium for employee coverage regardless of the plan you choose.
- ♦ Dental, Vision and Supplemental Life and Disability Insurance – The Company offers a multitude of voluntary coverages with premium costs paid by the employee via payroll deduction.
- ♦ We know how much our employees value their time away from work, so we get our work hours in Monday through Thursday, and only work half-days on Fridays!